Friday, September 6, 2019

5 Star Review


Hi, We got Five Star review on Our GMB Lisitng. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * There are many moving companies around Bradenton but very few are able to execute a move perfectly. I was fortunate because my friend told me about Flat Fee Movers Bradenton. I got their number from my friend and called them. I spoke with their sales rep who was very responsive and attentive. I hired them for the 3 bedroom apartment move and they did perform like the best in business. I got a smooth stress free and timely move in the end. I do believe that Flat Fee Movers the best mover around Bradenton. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Review Posted By : Tina Pitts Review Ratings : Five Star

from Flat Fee Movers Bradenton https://local.google.com/place?id=9848967563186297384&use=posts&lpsid=4349107847392011489

No comments:

Post a Comment